In 2018 no one wants restrictions. Especially if the restrictions are regarding to their smartphones. When it comes to the smartphone, social media apps are the most used application but since social media is something where boundaries need to be set. The problem arises when the users are restricted to use the basic features. WhatsApp is also doing the same.
WhatsApp is restricting its users to download someone else’s status whereas it is not required to have the restriction. Apart from this, dozens of such restrictions are there. Now, if we talk about the mod versions of WhatsApp then, GBWhatsapp is the best among all. GBWhatsapp is free from all sort of limitations and boundaries. Users of GBWhatsapp are free to download anyone’s status, or they aren’t restricted to send 10 photos at a time.
Feature of GBWhatsapp
GBWhatsapp offers some very handy and interesting features that WhatsApp doesn’t even mention in their future plans. Here in the next section, we will be talking more about the features of GBWhatsapp.
* Users can send 100 images at a time whereas in WhatsApp you can only send 10 images at a time.
* Apart from sending 100 images, you can send high-quality images whereas the WhatsApp application decreases the image quality whenever we share it with anyone.
* GBWhatsapp users can specifically block calls from anyone’s, whereas on the other hand he/she continue their chat conversations.
* Users can also hide their online status and can still have a look over others. Whereas on WhatsApp if you will hide your online status their you won’t be able to see who else is online too.
* Over 100 plus languages are being supported by GBWhatsapp.
* Security was a major concern on WhatsApp. We use to download some third-party apps with annoying ads in order to lock our WhatsApp. But, on GBWhatsapp you can simply add a layer of protection through its inbuilt app lock feature.
* Icon of GBWhatsapp can be customized as per the user’s choice.
* Auto reply feature is available on GBWhatsapp through which you can set a message and that message will be sent to those who tried to connect with you while you were busy.
* Scheduled messages are too available through which you GBWhatsapp will automatically wish happy birthday or happy anniversary exactly at 12 AM, when you were enjoying your sleep. No such feature exists on WhatsApp till date.
These are some features that make GBWhatsapp a very handy tool and a great replacement for WhatsApp. It has some more fantastic features that will blow you up but for that you need to install it.
How to Download GBWhatsapp APK file for Andorid ?
Now, talking about the installation and downloading guide. If you aren’t familiar with how to download and install GBWhatsapp apk then you must follow the below mentioned steps.
1. The very first step is to download the apk file of GBWhatsapp from a trusted apk provider.
2. Go to your smartphone’s setting and make sure you have enabled the “installation from unknown sources” option.
3. Once you have confirmed that option is enabled. Now go to your downloads folder and find the apk file.
4. Click on the GBWhatsApp’s APK file and let the installation process begin.
5. Grant all the required permissions to the apps.
6. Wait until the process ends.
7. Go to your app drawer and click on the App’s icon.
Boom! You have successfully installed the application and now yo